From the Ampegon presentation at HFCC B13 :
Revival of Shortwave ? / Overview on recent projects
• 3 x 250 kW SW near Abuja, Nigeria, including one rotatable antenna 4/4/1.0,commissioned 2012
• One 100 kW SW Tx near Tashkent, Uzbekistan, commissioned 2012.
• One 250 kW SW near Dhaka, Bangladesh, including one rotatable antenna 2/2/0.5, commissioned 2012
• 4 x 250 kW SW Tx for Hike / KDDI Japan, the first one commissioned mid 2013.
• 10 x 300 kW SW Tx and 12 rigid dipole Antennas are in production for Taiwan, two units commissioned in May 2013.
• 2 x 100 kW SW Tx are contracted for AIR in India, production started
• Large tender requests ongoing: AIR India, Saudi Arabia (Ryiadh), TDA Algeria
HFCC B13 Presentations