Sunday February 24th 2013
The Free Radio Service Holland have planned a full 5 hour broadcast upcoming Sunday February 24th. In preparation to that, we tested on 7685 kHz last Sunday February 17th: results were satisfactory and we are confident next Sunday a good signal will be aired over the European air waves. Next Sunday FRS-Holland will be on air between 08:52- 14:00 UTC/ 09:52- 15:00 CET. The broadcast is on 5800//7600 kHz and on 6070 kHz/ 49 metres as well. Programme line-up includes all FRS presenters (except Paul Graham) and consists of FRS Magazine, the German Service, FRS Goes DX , Radio Waves and the FRS Golden Show.
Ingredients....great music, DX News (also in the German Show!), letters, the day calendar and a number of radio related items. In addition we pay tributes to two FR persons who recently passed away (German Show, FRS Goes DX part 2). It will be worth while. FRS-Holland brings true free radio into your receiver! Tune in.... Radio entertainment on a Sunday!
That same day between 14:52- 20:00 UTC/15:52- 21.00 CET will see a full repeat on the Internet. Check on your computer http://nednl.net:8000/frsh.m3u
For mobile devices there is a 24 kbps mono stream: [helios.cloudnl.net:8000/frsh24.m3u] or
Still available : FRS News #36 special 30th Anniversary edition. FRS News #36 is all about our 30th anniversary. In contains no less than 24 pages in colour. In the past months FRS-Holland has been working very hard to produce this booklet covering 30 Years of FRS-Holland. It contains several photos and of course much information:
* Memories on 30 Years of FRS-Holland from both former presenters and listeners;
* A number of Fact Files (Special moments to Remember, FRS Presenters 1980-2010, The Beginning);
* Reflections on 30 Years of FRS-Holland;
* The 1983 Raid;
* Mailbox 2702 including the Anniversary mail;
* How the 30th Anniversary broadcasts came about;
* Last but not least a potted history 1980- 2010 !!
* This is a true collector's item and no doubt it makes an interesting read! We never produced something similar in the past.
* In case you are interested .you can obtain a hard-copy of our specially produced 30Years of FRS-Holland booklet for 5 euro/ 7 US dollars in cash.
Send your order to FRSH, POBox 2702, 6049 BE Herten, the Netherlands or do it via mail to [email@example.com]..
Please only use [firstname.lastname@example.org] for your mails.
For this broadcast we feature our brandnew QSL Series entitled 'FRS Through the Years' QSL Series. This series will consist of at least 4 concecutive QSL cards. No doubt getting a hard copy (by writing to POB 2702) is preferable to obtaining a e-QSL !! The hard copy is a large, full coloured one printed on high quality 200 grs paper..
Good listening next Sunday! We count on your support....
73s, Peter Verbruggen on behalf of the FRS Team: Jan van Dijk, Paul Graham, Dave Scott, Brian, Bobby Speed & Roger Davis
a Balance between Music & Information joint to one Format....
6049 ZG Herten