17 February 2010 / 9 to 18 (CEST)
Defining multiplatform hybrid broadcast/broadband radio.
This digital radio summit will gather all the key players in European digital radio:
- WorldDMB - the developers of DAB, DAB+ and T-DMB
- DRM - the developers of DRM30, DRM+
- IMDA: Internet Media Device Alliance, developing and promoting Internet Radio devices
- RadioDNS, a organisation aiming at providing an efficient and seamless link between broadcast and IP platforms
Developing the magic formula in this context raises questions:
- How do these delivery platforms work with broadcasting content? What strategy do the broadcasters need to adopt?
- Which services work best with each platform - is there a pattern?
- How can they work together in a hybrid broadcast broadband environment?
- How will the receiver industry cope?
Who should attend?
- Broadcasters working on strategy, media delivery, new media, multimedia developments
- Service providers
- Industry forums: receiver manufacturers, platform manufacturers
For additional information you may contact Mathias Coinchon, Senior Engineer EBU Technical, or Peter MacAvock, Programme Manager EBU Technical.
Should you require assistance for registration, please contact Jenny Treadwell.
Tel: +41 22 717 2745
e-mail: treadwell at ebu dot ch